For many job openings external recruitment is considered. This means that applications from people outside of Enabel as well as internal applications are accepted and evaluated. Any person meeting the requirements described in the job advertisement may apply.
Applicants are pre-selected on the basis of their CV and letter of motivation. The pre-selected candidates are afterwards submitted to a selection procedure, which depending on the position, may consist of:
- a telephone call with a recruiter
- a written technical test (in function of the sector and the job offered)
- a personality test
- an 'assessment centre' by a specialised office, contracted by Enabel
- verification of references
- interviews with a selection committee consisting of Enabel experts and of the hierarchical supervisor, assisted in general by an external expert.