Who can lodge a complaint?
Any person other than Enabel staff or any organisation dissatisfied with the Enabel services.
What complaints can you lodge?
The complaints department receives, reviews and deals with complaints relating to:
- the attitude of our staff;
- the quality of our services;
- compliance with procedures;
- the actual management of complaints.
Only complaints relating to the Enabel operation itself will be deemed admissible. We nevertheless undertake to send non-Enabel-related complaints to the relevant organisation and to keep you informed.
You may lodge a complaint up to six months after the incident.
What are the exceptions?
- Requests for general information should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some complaints may be subject to legal appeal procedures (when they relate to public procurement contracts, for example). The complaints procedure does not replace appeals procedures defined by law.
- Complaints relating to issues of integrity (fraud, corruption, etc.) must be sent to the independent Integrity desk: www.enabelintegrity.be
How do I lodge a complaint?
Fill in the complaints form. You will receive a reasoned reply within 35 calendar days at the latest from the date of submission of the form. Anonymous complaints will not be considered. For more information on the complaints procedure, contact our complaints coordinator: email@example.com